Your algorithm will keep track of a customer’s purchases at the local fireworks stand. Customers will not know exactly how many items they will purchase, so using a for-loop on this lab is not allowed. Let’s keep the rules simple.
1. Accept the dollar value of each item purchased from the user until the user is finished.
2. When purchases are complete, enter a sentinel value of -1 (indicating the user has finished).
3. If the item purchased is $50.00 or more, give your customer a 10% discount on the item purchased.
4. Display all of the purchases to the customer with the original price and the discount price.
Be sure to THINK about the logic and design first (IPO chart and pseudocode), then code the Visual Logic command line processing.
Visual Basic Project and:
• Firework Stand Checkout IPO Model
• Firework Stand Checkout Pseudocode
• Firework Stand Checkout Flowchart
• Firework Stand Checkout Output Sample
My tutorial contains Visual Basic 2010 Project, Visual logic Diagram, Pseudocode,Flow chart, IPO Chart, and Documents for each Lab
If you have more questions, please contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org
I will help you any time
Thank you !