Create a project for obtaining student information.
Startup form controls are as follows:
- Text boxes for entering the name and units completed.
- Radio buttons for Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, and Senior.
- Check box for Dean’s List.
- A list box for the following majors: Accounting, Business, Computer Information Systems, and Marketing.
- A simple combo box for the name of the high school—initially loaded with Franklin, Highland, Midtown, and West Highland. If the user types in a new school name, it should be added to the list.
- Print button that prints the data from the form. Include a title and identifying labels for the data. Use the Print Preview dialog box.
- An OK button that clears the entries from the form and resets the focus. The button should be the Accept button for the form.
The File menu should have an item for Print Schools and Exit. The Edit menu should have an item for Add High School; the Help menu should have an item for the About box
Note: Print your name at the top of the printer output for the schools and include a report title. Display the printer output in the Print Preview dialog box.
Midterm Exam Application
- Produce VB product as specified on page 320, exercise 7.1 of the textbook extended by the necessity of collecting the number of units each student has earned and each students grade point average (based on a 4 point system, i.e., A earns 4 points, B earns 3 points, C earns 2 points, and D earns 1 point).
- Add a Summary Report listing each student and the relevant academic information about each student, e.g.,
with your name at the top of the report after the title Midterm Exam Report 2 Nov 2012 and the Total Units and Class GPA listed at the bottom of the report.
The report should be able to produce multiple pages and each page should have the page number specified at the center of the bottom of the page regardless of there the text of report ends.
My tutorial contains Visual Basic 2010 Project.
If you have more questions, please contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org
I will help you any time
Thank you !