|Get Selected Weeks Solution with ONLY||NOT||Add Selected Tutorials To Cart|
Programming Assignment 1 Instructions
Adapted from Introduction to Programming Using Visual Basic 2012, 9/E, David I. Schneider.
Create a Visual Basic form like the one below that allows the user to press buttons to change the background and foreground colors of the textbox. Your form should have 4 buttons, 2 labels, and 1 textbox.
1. Name the form frmAssignment_1 and put Assignment #1 in its title bar.
2. Name the buttons btnBlue, btnYellow, btnRed, and btnGreen. The captions on the labels should be Blue, Yellow, Red, and Green, respectively. The tab order of the buttons should be Blue, Yellow, Red, and Green. Create access keys for the buttons with the “B” underlined on the Blue button, the “Y” underlined on the Yellow button, the “R” underlined on the Red button, and the “G” underlined on the Green button.
3. Name the textbox txtVerse and enter into it the Bible verse from John 3:16 as depicted below. The form should open with this textbox having the focus. The font of the textbox should be Script MT Bold, size 12, style Bold.
4. Name the labels lblBackground and lblForeground. The text of the labels should be Background and Foreground, respectively. The font of the labels should be Times New Roman, size 12, Bold.
5. When the user clicks the Blue button, the background of the textbox should become blue (use Color.Blue).
6. When the user clicks the Yellow button, the background of the textbox should become yellow (use Color.Yellow).
7. When the user clicks the Red button, the text within the textbox should become red (use Color.Red).
8. When the user clicks the Green button, the text within the textbox should become green (use Color.Green).
My tutorial contains Visual Basic Project (using Visual Studio).
If you have more questions, please contact me via email email@example.com
I will help you any time
Thank you !