|Get Selected Weeks Solution with ONLY||NOT||Add Selected Tutorials To Cart|
1. Question : (TCO 3) Normalization works through a series of stages called normal forms. Typically _________ stages must be completed before a table can be considered normalized.
2. Question : (TCO 3) The conflicts between design efficiency, information requirements, and processing speed are often resolved through ____________
3. Question : (TCO 3) The PK must uniquely identify each entity instance. A primary key must be able to guarantee unique values. It cannot contain nulls. This rationale belongs to ______________.
4. Question : (TCO 9) The SQL command that lets you insert data into a table, one row at a time, is _____________.
5. Question : (TCO 4) Which command is used to restore the table's contents to their default values?
6. Question : (TCO 4) Which of the following SQL commands would alter the table DEVRY and add a foreign key that references the CITY table?
7. Question : (TCO 4) The SQL command that lets you save your work to disk, is ___________
8. Question : (TCO 9) If the INSERT INTO command is used to insert data values that violate an existing constraint in a table, which of the following will happen?
9. Question : (TCO 3) Explain under what circumstances a partial dependency can exist in a database.
1. Question : (TCO 2) Explain what a composite attribute is.
2. Question : (TCO 1) Data constitutes the building blocks of _____________.
3. Question : (TCO 1) Successful database design is first and foremost based on _____________ requirements.
4. Question : (TCO 1) The lowest level in a database hierarchy is the ____________ or value as it is often referred.
5. Question : (TCO 2) The term _____________ design is used to refer to the task of creating the conceptual data model represented by an Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD).
6. Question : (TCO 2) Within a table, the primary key must be unique so that it will identify each row. When this is the case, the table is said to exhibit ___________.
7. Question : (TCO 2) A field that consists of data values that can be used for arithmetic procedures is a _________ type field.
8. Question : (TCO 2) A relationship is an association between ___________
9. Question : (TCO 5) The _____________ model represents a global view of the data.
10. Question : (TCO 5) In Crow's Foot notation, a forked end means ______________.
* Times are displayed in (GMT-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)
1. Question : (TCO 7) Which of the following types of columns will automatically right-align the data when it is displayed?
2. Question : (TCO 7) Which of the following SQL statements will display the profit generated by each book currently stored in the BOOKS table? (You do not need to see the table structure for this question)
3. Question : (TCO 7) Which of the following will display the new retail price of each book as 20 percent more than it originally cost?
4. Question : (TCO 7) Which of the following operators would be most appropriate to determine whether or not the retail price of a book is at least $24.00?
5. Question : (TCO 7) The ______________________ comparison operator is used to indicate that a data value must fall within a range of values to be included in the query results.
6. Question : (TCO 7) Based upon the contents of the BOOK_ORDER table shown below, which of the following queries will display all orders that were not shipped for at least three days after the order was received?
7. Question : (TCO 7) ANSI-standard SQL allows the use of a special operator in conjunction with WHERE clause. A special operator used to check whether an attribute matches one from a subquery is_______.
8. Question : (TCO 7) A ____ occurs when a relationship is improperly or incompletely identified and, therefore, is represented in a way that is not consistent with the real world.
9. Question : (TCO 7) The ______________________ comparison operator is used to search for values which are not NULL.
10. Question : (TCO 7) You want to write a query that will return the customer number, first and last name from the book_order table (shown below) for all customers who have a P.O. Box and who live in either Trenton or Chicago. Write the query that will accomplish this task.
1. Question : (TCO 8) If a Cartesian join is used to link table A which contains five rows to table B which contains eight rows, there will be _______ rows in the results.
2. Question : (TCO 8) Which of the following statements will produce the value 21.1?
3. Question : (TCO 8) Which of the following format elements will display insignificant leading zeros?
4. Question : (TCO 8) Oracle’s pseudo table used only for cases where a table is not really needed is _________?
5. Question : (TCO 7) Using the BOOK_CUSTOMER and BOOK_ORDER tables shown below for reference which SQL statement will return the same results as the following SQL statement?
SELECT * FROM BOOK_ORDER, BOOK_CUSTOMER
6. Question : (TCO 7) A table alias or qualifier cannot be assigned in the FROM clause of which type of join?
7. Question : (TCO 7) The _______ query joins a table to itself using aliases to distinctly identify each instance of the table.
8. Question : (TCO 7) Explain the difference between an inner join and an outer join.
1. Question : (TCO 6) Which of the following keywords is used to remove a row in a table?
2. Question : (TCO 6) When using the ALTER TABLE...DROP COLUMN command, which of the following is NOT correct?
3. Question : (TCO 6) Which of the following commands will add a new column named FIRSTORDERDATE to the CUSTOMERS table to store the date that the customer first placed an order with the company?
4. Question : (TCO 8) Which of the following is NOT a valid statement?
5. Question : (TCO 8) Based on the contents of the BOOKS table shown below, which of the following SQL statements will return the total profit generated by books in the COOKING category?
6. Question : (TCO 8) Which comparison operator evaluates a subquery and if it returns false, will not execute the calling query?
7. Question : (TCO 8) The following SQL statement contains which type of subquery?
8. Question : (TCO 9) If the _________ clause of the UPDATE command is omitted, then all the rows in the specified table will be changed.
9. Question : (TCO 9) Which of the following is not a valid SQL command?
10. Question : (TCO 9) Based on the contents of the PROMOTION table, which of the following commands will delete only the row for the Free Bookmark from the table?
11. Question : (TCO 8) In using group functions we cannot place a group function in a WHERE clause. Explain how the WHERE clause and HAVING clause similar and why you can use the HAVING with a group function but not a WHERE clause.
Solution for CIS336 All Quizzes - Final Exam
It is 100% correct solution.
If you have more questions, please contact me via email email@example.com, i will help you any time.
Thank you !