A retailer would like a calculator to indicate sale prices when he marks items down at various percentages.
Design, implement, test, and debug a GUI application that allows the retailer to enter the item’s name, the item’s original price, and the percentage discounted.
- The application should include a Calculate button that, when pressed, computes and displays the sale price in a label or text field.
- The program should allow the retailer to enter any number of items in this manner.
- Include an Exit button to end the execution of the application.
- The program should allow the user to select a department from a menu. You may create the menu as a true menu, a JComboBox, or radio buttons.
- Create your own list to populate the menu: men’s clothing, women’s clothing, house wares, and so forth.
- Include at least five departments.
- Create a JTextArea or a JTable to display each of the following for each item entered:
- Item name
- Original price
- Sale price
Solution for PRG421 Individual Assignment week 2.
Solution contain java program.
You can using any IDE create new project and copy all source codes to src folder. Then you can run programs.
If you have more questions, please contact me via email email@example.com
I will help you any time