Design, implement, test, and debug a Visual Basic® program to create an enhanced home utility auditing program based on Week Two.
The user should be able to do the following:
- Enter the cost per kilowatt-hour.
- Select from a list of home appliances which includes a washer, among other appliances.
- Enter the power needed in kilowatts (kW) for the selected appliance.
- Enter the number of hours used per day for the selected appliance.
- If the washer is selected, enter both the number of gallons of water used by the washer per hour and the cost per gallon.
The program should do the following:
- Validate that the data entered has the correct format, and is within a reasonable range.
- Calculate and display the cost for operating a home appliance as soon as the data is entered.
- Create a listing area to display each of the following for each appliance entered:
- Home appliance
- Number of hours per day
- Display and update the total cost of all appliances, as soon as a new entry is added to the listing area.
Write the code for the program and test the results.
Zip the files of the project together.
Submit the zipped file.
My solution contain Visual Basic 2010 projects.
Please using Visual Studio 2010 to open this project.
If you have more question or need help, please contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org. I will help you any time.